Lyme Disease

MI is a 30-year old male diagnosed with Lyme Disease in April 2000. He was thought to have been bitten by a tick in 1998. He never developed a rash but over time he slowly developed multiple sclerosis-like symptoms which included numbness to the extremities, fatigue, difficulty walking, neuropathy and memory loss. He also suddenly developed dyslexia (difficulty with writing) and had also headaches, athralgia, muscle atrophy and spinal pain.

The symptoms became so debilitating that he saw several physicians and had diagnoses ranging from multiple sclerosis through Lou Gehrig’s disease to clinical depression but all along he steadily grew worse. He saw a Lyme disease specialist who confirmed through laboratory analysis that he was not only positive for Lyme but also for Ehrlichia (which can be a co-infection).

Over the course of three years he received the usual course of treatment: intravenous antibiotics which included Rocephin, Merrem, Zithromax, Plaquenil, Claforan, Amoxycillin, Doxycillin as well as supportive nutritional supplements and 150 hyperbaric oxygen treatments.

He experienced a gradual improvement and recovered about 60% of his functions but his symptoms always quickly returned whenever he went off the drugs. He knew he could not stay on antibiotics for the rest of his life nor did he want to.

In 2003, the physician he was seeing was trained with ONDAMED® and he started MI on one treatment a week of it. Within 2 months, his health improved to 90%. His improvement was so significant that he bought his own machine and started to treat himself 2 to 3 times a week. He also stopped the antibiotic treatments shortly after commencing the ONDAMED® sessions and for the first time he was able to have lasting results without them. He used patient-specific and pre-set modules for 1 year after which he decreased the sessions to 1 to 2 times per week.

His MS symptoms of numbness and neuropathy are completely gone and he is able to walk and exercise normally. His memory significantly improved and his headaches and dyslexia went away. Athralgia, muscle atrophy and spinal pain all resolved as he became symptoms-free. MI now works full-time, travels extensively and lives a full and active life. Remarkably, he has gone on to become one of the head ONDAMED® trainers! In his own words “…..God knows where I’ll be today if my doctor hadn’t had ONDAMED®”.

Pain (Muscular)

MM is a 36 year old woman who was, in May 2006, experiencing severe right and left calf muscle pains after a night out running. She herself explained that the injury was most probably due to the fact that she did not warm up enough before her session and must have pulled muscles in both legs to the point of hardly being able to walk.

Immediately after receiving one ONDAMED® treatment the day after the injury, MM was 50% better and able to walk again. Within one hour of this single treatment she was completely pain free. The issue has not recurred since then.

Plantar Fasciitis

KK is a 57-year old woman diagnosed in January 2007 with Plantar Fasciitis, an extremely painful condition of the foot for which practically nothing works. She had taken a trip to Europe for 5 weeks in which she did a lot of walking that had exacerbated the pain. KK weighs 5 stone 255 Ibs and so had all this weight to bear on her foot, making it so painful that she could barely walk.

She tried anti-inflammatory drugs and became so constipated she couldnt sleep. She used Ultra sound and ice, and although it helped somewhat, she still had so much difficulty walking. She eliminated a number of items (the nightshade family for one) from her diet, following advice from some dietary book called Stop Inflammation Now; and although the pain and inflammation were reduced to some extent, it was not to any remarkable degree.

On account of the persistent pain, KK became depressed because nothing seemed to be able to help her.

She took a first ONDAMED® treatment in February, 2007, getting one session per week. After the first three treatments, her attitude changed. Her depression lifted, she had more energy and her pain was noticeably less. In March, she stepped up the treatment to 4 treatments in 10 days (about 2 per week) and by the 4th treatment, she was able to hobble up the stairs to her practitioners office. After the 4th treatment, she could walk normally for the first time since her condition started, her pain being significantly less.

She had so much success with the machine that she bought her own and started to treat herself diligently twice a week with it. KK is now able to walk normally and to exercise without the debilitating pain she had before. She lives a full and active was completely pain free. The issue has not recurred since then.