If you are a patient, certain commonly used supplements are available for purchase from Dr. Mary Anne’s online dispensary through Wellevate. Simply call the office or request access at your next appointment, and we will add you to the patient list so you can sign up for a Wellevate account.
Click here to buy products.
If the supplement you’re looking for is not available in the dispensary, please or email the office; the doctor can approve items for patients according to their individually prescribed health plans.
Books and Literature
Books are available at your local bookstore and online.
- Dr. Fulford’s Touch of Life: The Healing Power of the Natural Life Force Robert Fulford, D.O.
- Structured Healing Harold Magoun, D.O.
- Healing Pain Maud Nerman, D.O., CSPOMM, CA
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT:
- The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun Activities for Kids with Sensory Integration Dysfunction By Carol Stock Kranowitz, M.A.
- Smart Moves, Why Learning Is Not All In Your Head by Carla Hannaford, Ph.D.
- Different Brains, Different Learners, How to Reach the Hard to Reach by Eric Jensen
- Amazing Babies, Essential Movement For Your Baby In the First Year by Beverly Stokes
- Brain Gym Educational Kinesiology Foundation
- Children with Starving Brains by Jaquelyn McCandless, M.D.
- The Mislabeled Child by Brock Eide, M.D., M.A. and Fernette Eide, M.D., Founders of the Eide Neurolearning Clinic
- Ritalin-Free Kids by Robert Ullman, N.D., & Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman, N.D., M.S.W.
- The Autism Revolution: Whole-Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be by Martha Herbert, M.D., Ph.D. & Karen Weintraub, M.A.
- Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism, ADHD, Asthma, and Allergies: The Groundbreaking Program for the 4-A Disorders by Kenneth Bock, M.D, & Cameron Stauth
- The Everything Parent’s Guide to Sensory Integration Disorder Terri Mauro
- Potty Train In Three Days by Lois Kleint, M.A., Ed.
- Bedtime For Toddlers by Lois Kleint, M.A., Ed.
- The Explosive Child Ross W. Greene, Ph.D.
- Transforming the Difficult ChildHoward Glasser and Jennifer Easley
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
DIET AND NUTRITION:
- The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood by William Sears M.D.
- Feeding the Whole Family by Cynthia Lair
- Food and Healing The Book of Whole Meals The Natural Gourmet by Annemarie Colbin Ph.D.
- Special-Needs Kids Eat Right: Strategies to Help Kids on the Autistic Spectrum Focus, Learn & Thrive Judy Converse
- Gut & Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, dyspraxia, ADD, Dyslexia, ADHD, Depression Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Disease-Proof Your Child, Feeding Kids Right by Joel Fuhrman M.D.
- Chemical-Free Kids: How to Safeguard Your Children by Alan Magaziner, D.O., Anthony Zolezzi and Linda Bonvie
- Chemical-Free Kids: The Organic Sequel by Anthony Zolezzi, Linda and Bill Bonvie
- The Blood Sugar Solution by Mark Hyman, MD
- Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn’t Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution by Ann Louise Gittleman
- The Healthy Home: Simple Truths to Protect Your Family From Hidden Household Dangers By Myron Wentz and Dave Wentz
- The Vaccine Book, Making the Right Decision for Your Child by Robert W. Sears, M.D., F.A.A.P.v
- The Vaccine-Friendly Plan Paul Thomas, M.D., and Jennifer Margulis, Ph.D.